For Owners and their Dogs.
-These walks are completely free and anyone is welcome to attend.
-Pack Walks are a fun way to bond with your dog and meet other dog owners.
-They help dogs learn to be calm and relaxed around other dogs.
-Structured walks give reactive and fearful dogs a chance to succeed under threshold.
-Dog owners have the opportunity to learn how to read your dog’s body language.
-Your dog will learn to settle around other dogs and numerous distractions.
-Each Pack Walk lasts about 1 hour stopping every 10 minutes to work on calm behavior.
Pack Walk Rules
– Please bring poop bags and water for your dog.
– Every handler should have only one dog.
– Dogs will walk together but do not greet each other on the walk.
– Do not ask to pet any of the dogs during the walk.
– Give reactive and fearful dogs in red bandanas extra space and consideration.
– Please have your dog on a standard 6 foot lead. No flexi-leashes.
– Bring food, if you use it in training, for attention exercises.
– Well behaved children are welcome and encouraged to join us on the walks.
You are strongly encouraged to
– Socialize with other people during the walk
– Ask questions about obedience or issues your dog is having
– Take in the environment and enjoy the experience
– Use this opportunity to improve your dog’s attention and impulse control
– Allow appropriate dogs to greet and play after the walk is over
Pack Walks are held at various locations.
Please contact me or check the schedule times and locations.